Friday, September 6, 2013

I Finally Did It!

I finally went to the gym! Yay for me.....I cross-trained for 45 minutes while The Man worked on shoulders. Got a good sweat going on too-feeling proud of myself, in case you couldn't tell. Hopefully the momentum keeps going and we hit the gym again tomorrow morning (Yes-on a Saturday).

So Thursday night I tried to curl my hair using socks-you twirl your hair around a sock and then once it is up against your scalp you just tie the sock in a knot and sleep in it (which is not very comfortable). The Hubsters got quite the laugh out of my hair style and tried to mimic me...


Needless to say, Friday morning I woke up with half my hair really curly and the other half slightly wavy. It quickly turned into a ponytail day.....

Despite the bad hair, my hubby still loves me enough to bring me coffee at work. PSL (aka Pumpkin Spice Latte) is back....I love the smell, but the taste? Not so much. Non-fat cinnamon dolce latte, coming up.



On a random note (because everything else in this blog flows so naturally), did you hear about the Chobani recall? Well, when  my Mom and I were at the store last weekend, I was telling her how great the Key Lime Crumble flavor is, and since it was on sale I bought a few. Wouldn't you know it is the lot/batch that has the mold they are recalling...niiiiiice. No Key Lime Crumble for us.


In brewery news, we received the public notice to sell alcoholic beverages sign. As long as nobody contests the notice in thirty days, we should have the liquor license.


That seems about it for me-we're going to enjoy our Friday night and have some pizza...homemade healthy (-ish) pizza. I used naan flat bread as the crust, added TJ's pizza sauce, spinach, lite mozzarella, Canadian bacon, and green onions. YUM!


The rest of the weekend we plan on brewing, working on the house, and keeping our workouts going. Not too busy this time around.....which is always a nice break.

Questions...

1. What is your Starbucks drink of choice?
       Mine depends on the season and weather (and mood) but I usually like iced coffee, cinnamon dolce lattes, eggnog lattes, peppermint mochas (if I want something sweet), the black iced tea, or the passion tea lemonade. That's all....

2. What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment