Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Steps

You'll be glad to know that I have made it to the gym two days in a row. (I know, shock and awe, right?) As long as I make it tomorrow and Thursday I'll have reached my goal. Actually, my goal is to make it a minimum of five days a week to the gym, but we're doing baby steps here. "Baby stepping down the hall, baby stepping out the door. I'm doing it, I'm baby stepping!" -What About Bob? I really love that movie!


 
But I digress....hitting the gym four times this week would be great since Friday we are headed to see these crazies....
 
 
Mom and the Brother
 
 
Don't hate me Matilda for using this pic. My cousin and aunt got all of us matching pj's from Old Navy last Christmas....oh, and my brother's name isn't really Matilda (just in case you thought it was), that is just what I've called him since he was little.
 
So, Monday we did our usual arm workout followed by 30 minutes of cardio-even the Hubster joined me in cardio! I went with the elliptical and he used the stationary bike. It felt great-even when I woke up at midnight with sore arms.
 
Today we did legs-no cardio-so it was a pretty quick workout. I do about eight different exercises but I'm not sure of the technical name for all of them. I will find out and post it later,  otherwise you'll be left with, "The one where your legs go.." Yea...real pro over here.
 
That about wraps it up for tonight. Hope your Tuesday night is going good!
 
Questions...
 
1. How often do you go to the gym? Is that your goal?
 
2. Even though it's only Tuesday, does anyone have any fun weekend activities?
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment