Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Introducing: Workout Wednesdays!!

I know, I know.....I'm finally doing my new Wednesday posts!

I've decided that every Wednesday I will recap my workouts from the previous week. So for this week, here is what I did from 11/14/13 to 11/20/13:

Thursday: Incline walked on the treadmill for 3 miles

Friday: Nothing

Saturday: House work (that should count as a workout)

Sunday: More house work

Monday: Walk with the Hubby on the "hill of death" (what he has named it) for 3 miles

Tuesday: Walk in neighborhood for 2.5 miles

Wednesday: Run on treadmill for 3 miles

I know it isn't anything spectacular, but its my first week so give me a break, okay? I'm not going to include the times on my walks or runs because 1.) They are embarrassingly slow and 2.) I can't remember them.

I am happy to say that the house is really coming together. After four years, it is really starting to feel like a home. I will make sure to post the before and after pics for you soon!

This weekend something came over me, and not only did I make homemade butternut squash soup but I also made homemade breadsticks. They were delish! I calculated the calories for the soup and it came down to about 113 calories per serving. Not too shabby, especially considering they are decent size servings.



And on Monday night I made turkey tacos....


It sounds odd, but the salsa from Albertsons that they make and package themselves is so, so good! It made this dinner. Their guacamole is pretty tasty too!

I guess after all that cooking (haha!) I was needing a break because Tuesday I was really feeling like we needed to go out. So, to Yardhouse we went....

The Hubby and I shared chips and guacamole, Thai chicken pizza, boneless firecracker wings, and the chopped salad. It was pretty tasty! We did take most of the pizza home, and I ate most of the salad, but those wings are too good to eat one or two.....





Now tonight I am back to cooking...grilled chicken and spaghetti squash au gratin. Smells pretty good, so I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

Questions...

1. What is your favorite restaurant?

2. What is your favorite meal at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment